2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
2. Make sure that the paper is pulled snug to your finger, tighter is better to find your best fit.
3. Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm).
4. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
Please note, we don't have half sizes. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going up a size.
Please email email@example.com if you require assistance.
Click the below watch for your tutorial on how to remove links.