JEWELLERY & WATCH CARE | WARRANTY
Our jewellery is designed to be worn, enjoyed & lived in.
- Remove your jewellery when exercising, washing your hands, showering, swimming or doing anything that involves moisture. Contact with liquid may cause oxidisation or discolouration. In other words, when there's liquid there should be no wear.
- Ensure your hands are clean and dry when handling all gold-plated jewellery.
- Cleaning your gold-plated jewellery regularly will increase the lifespan of your pieces. We recommend using a professional, high-quality jewellery cleaning solution to clean your jewellery. Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners that aren't specifically made for gold-plated jewellery.
- Rub, don't buff. Use a cleaning solution, warm water and a soft cloth to clean your gold-plated items. We don't recommend using a microfiber or cotton cloth to clean your gold-plated jewellery as this may strip away the plating. Do not apply a lot of pressure when rubbing, be gentle and ensure that your jewellery is completely dry if you've used a liquid to clean it.
- Keep away from perfume, cosmetics and body / hair sprays.
- Store your jewellery in a secure pouch, box or air-tight container out of direct sunlight and away from heat.
- Take extra care of your gemstones, they may chip or become dislodged if dropped or improperly stored.
- If irritation occurs due to an allergic reaction, try applying a thin coat of clear nail polish over your jewellery. The nail polish will act as a barrier between your skin and the jewellery. Voila, problem solved!
To ensure the longevity of your watch please make sure you remove before going to sleep, exercising and showering. Please avoid contact with ANY liquids, e.g. hand sanitiser, perfumes, water and hairspray. We recommend to store your watch in the CENDRÉ box it arrived in. Lastly we recommend protecting it from extreme temperatures and hard or rough surfaces.
Your watch is warranted for twelve months against manufacturing faults from the date of purchase. Coverage is only with proof of purchase. The warranty is valid only for pieces purchased new and does not cover damage caused by misuse, general wear & mishandling. Warranty claims must be submitted via email then by returning the goods to CENDRÉ. We will repair or replace the faulty watch that are covered by the warranty and send the watch back to you at our expense of postage costs within a reasonable timeframe. This warranty is provided in addition to other rights of the purchaser under the laws in relation to the goods to which the warranty relates.
Our pieces come with a guarantee that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major fault. You are entitled to have your piece repaired or replaced if the piece fails to be of acceptable quality.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding care or other details